Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vintage Motherhood has Arrived!

This fall, through lots of hard work, experimentation, practice, and artistic inspiration, I have developed my signature look to move into 2008. I call it "Vintage Motherhood" and it takes my style of vintage portraiture to a place it's never been before - the maternity photo shoot!

B_DSC_3993_colorsepia_logo

I love doing my own take on classic maternity portraits. But, developing this new artistic look and bringing it to my maternity portraiture has changed my artwork and my life! I am super passionate about creating one-of-a-kind "Vintage Motherhood" portraits for all of the moms-to-be that come to my studio! You have to have a beautiful piece of art that treasures this amazing time in your life.

Giving these gifts to my first "Vintage Moms" this fall has been one of my greatest pleasures. The best part is seeing the emotion when women see how truly beautiful they looked, even when they didn't feel so beautiful! I also imagine their children, looking at the images in the future and being so proud of their moms.

Untitled-1