Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Surprise for Christmas

I did a shoot on the Oregon Coast in August that included 3 wonderful people and 6 energetic dogs! Wow, that's a lot of activity! But, I found if you tire them out with long walks on the beach, you just might be able to get all 9 of them at least sitting still in the final shots!

T contacted me, with Christmas coming up, to make some very special gifts for his mom. He wanted a beautiful print of the image below (mother and son, walking on the beach) and a special little photo book of all the dogs and people together. I was more than happy to do this for him since I am a huge fan of giving photos as gifts for the Holidays!

B_DSC_1453_Acid_master-Edit_web500_logo

The mini-photo-book turned out great - especially using all vintage photography!

composite2_dogs_logo