Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Pics from the Winter

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share a few more pictures from a wonderful photo shoot I did with a young woman back in February. We were having so much fun during this shoot that we both lost track of time and ended up working together for hours! I guess that's a good reminder of why I dedicate a full day to one shoot only - just in case! There were so many pictures to choose from in the end, but I thought I'd share a few of the artsier choices. Enjoy!

M.

This first one was taken on a "new" vintage camera of mine. I quite like the way it turned out but it would not be the same after a while - so I sold the camera on Ebay and now this photo is the only one of mine that can have this look!
EmilyKent_18_blog

EmilyKent_37_blog

EmilyKent_36