Friday, April 4, 2008

New Business Cards

M. Larson Photo finally has brand new business cards! I wanted to create a series of cards that highlights the kind of photography I most love to do: maternity, kids (and babies too!), and women in all life stages. Below are three different cards, front and back pictures of each that show lots of images and highlight my vintage-inspired style as well. You can see all of these images larger on my website at M. Larson Photo. These themes will begin to appear soon on all of my printed materials including referral cards, gift certificates, and brochures - so let me know if you need any info to pass on to friends and family!

Vintage Motherhood Maternity Card:
maternity_frontmaternity_back_2

Vintage Childhood Card:
kidscard_template_frontkidscard_back

Portraits Celebrating Women:
womencard_frontwomencard_template_back_2