Friday, May 2, 2008

Muse

Every artist needs a muse, and Emily is mine! Every time I photograph her, she looks beautiful, simple, real, genuine. Her serious looks are gorgeous but I love to make her laugh and catch her off guard too. We went out to a local Seattle park on a recent "sort-of-Spring" day and quickly came home with some gorgeous new portraits to add to both of our collections.

Every woman deserves to have her own portrait made and you don't really need an "occasion" to do it - although it is a good way to celebrate something! Emily has good news on the horizon and I think these photographs show her the happiest and most serene I've ever seen her.

p.s. A big THANKS to my great husband who went into the blog, did his code magic, and gave us all bigger pictures to look at! :)

D300_DSC_0908_blogD300_DSC_0897_blog