Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to the M. Larson Photo Blog. This blog is a brand new addition to my business! It will be a place to see and talk about my portrait, kids, and maternity photos, get a sneak peek of your proofs, and get let in on special promotions and offers!

To start things off, as I do on my Website as well, I would like to share my absolute favorite photograph from all of my photo shoots in 2007! Not only is it a beautiful shot, with a beautiful Mom-to-be, but for me it is symbolic of my 2007 move to the Seattle area and the new style of photography that the move has opened up to me.

We didn't get the best weather for the photo shoot but Kristen and Kyle were great sports and didn't mind a little rain, wind, and cold! I think their little dog Grover was the coldest of all 4 of us.

Another great thing about this shoot? Kristen emailed a few short hours later that her water had broken and she was in labor! Baby Evan came the very next day.

home_logo_web400

To see a larger version, go to M Larson Photo.

Best,
M. Larson