Saturday, February 16, 2008

Women of All Ages and Stages

EmilyKent_28_blog
I love to photograph women - whether they are expecting a baby or just beginning to chart their paths in life.

Women are very often the ones behind the camera, making sure to be the historian of their partners, children, and family. Often, women only get their portraits made on their wedding day and when they're expecting a baby - but there is so much more to women's lives than just two major events!

You will want to look back on all different stages in your life; admire how young you looked, admire how strong you looked, or just marvel at how you've grown over time.

Woman are always looking for a little me-time and trying to find ways to celebrate themselves. Giving a woman you love (yes, even yourself!) a photoshoot devoted only to her can be an experience that will last far beyond the few hours we spend shooting together.

I am currently developing a portfolio devoted just to women. I would love to photograph you at any stage in your life. Watch my website at M. Larson Photography for a debut of this portfolio soon! And contact me if you'd like to be a part of it: info@mlarsonphoto.com

EmilyKent_26_blog

E - I had fun at our shoot!

M.Larson

p.s. Does the staircase from this shoot look familiar?